Thursday, April 28, 2016

Final Exam Preview

1. I learned about a lot of things when i looked and watched the videos. I learned how to import videos, import videos to iMovie, and also lean red how to use iMovies to do certain things.
2. I already knew that iMovies made short videos and that you could do a lot of cool layering things with iMovies.
3. I learned by watching the video that you ca import pictures into iMovie during a video.
4. I'm concerned that I won't understand the project fully, and leave out some parts of it. Or that I will not get enough good footage and video to complete the iMovie.
5. I am confident that I can get all the pictures done in time.
6. I will do a mountain biking race and get footage from the beginning of the day to the end and get footage of people finishing their races and stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment