Tuesday, September 8, 2015

My first photos!

I like this photo because the colors are very vibrant and make the picture really pop and catch peoples attention when they see it. When I'm standing in the courtyard before school starts these flowers always catch my eyes because of their vibrant colors and I feel like this picture captures the beauty of the flowers excellently.

I love this photo because it takes an object that no one really see the beauty in and make it look beautiful and creative. I also like the shadows of my teammates at the end of the lockers because it makes it look more realistic and in the moment sort of. Another part of this picture that I like is that the camera just focused on the first locker and not all of them and gives a fading effect to the picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment